Our Training Partners
We are proud to work in partnership with a range of top-ranking universities:
- Greenwich University which validates our Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree;
- Kingston University which validates our Early Years Foundation Degree;
- The University of East London which validates our Initial Teacher Training and Masters in Special Education courses;
- Birmingham University which provides the training and accreditation for the Postgraduate Diploma and Masters for Teachers of Children and Young People with Vision Impairments;
- Liverpool John Moores University which provides the training and accreditation for the Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching Learners with a Visual Impairment (QTVI).
All of these courses are delivered at Whitefield Professional Development Services in Waltham Forest allowing participants who live locally to work full-time whilst attending regular sessions.